Home Care Services
World of Wellness Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our companions make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks that have become difficult and tiring.
For Information: Call (303) 780-7339
Home Care Services
We make seniors lives easier by performing many of the tasks that have become difficult and tiring.
Need a break from family caregiving? We are here to to provide compassionate care.
No more worrying about whether or not Mom or Dad is taking the right pills at the right time.
Other Services We Provide…
World of Wellness Home Care may provide a wide array of services, including:
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Taking care of personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
World of Wellness Home Care recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors. Therefore, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related dementia, hearing loss and aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients. If nursing or full home healthcare services become necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate home health care agency.
If you have any questions or concerns about your family member and how we can assist you, please feel free to call our office at 303-780-7339.